Friday 23 August 2013

So much has happened this past week!
So I went to London for a week and that was fun- we chilled and met lots of family and all in all, it was a lot of fun.
Yesterday was results day and I am SO happy with results!! Got nearly all my predicted grades and I've finally chosen my options and enrolled into college.
I need to celebrate but I have no idea what to do. My older sister celebrated by going to a house party but 1) No one is having one, and 2) I wouldn't be invited anyway. Haha.
Everyone is busy and I'm literally doing nothing. I'm sitting here and blogging and reading fanfiction (oh and eating a lot-I need to go back to eating less)

Anyway, I'm chilling now and I'm gonna go to the fancy dress shop later.
I need a character beginning with A or B to dress as? The most I have is angel or Amy Winehouse.
Firstly, angel is too boring and normal. BUT I already have a white dress to wear!
Secondly, Amy Winehouse is too hard and requires so much effort BUT I can do winged eyeliner and have the same skin colour as her. So that could maybe work?

I'll let you know what I come up with.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment